Monday, October 24, 2005

The Initial "Godfather" Blog


Well, this is my first ever blog, so this probably won't be a long post. I have to get used to doing this first. In general, this is going to be a post that revolves around basketball. More specifically I will be dealing with the NBA and the Golden State Warriors, since that is the team that I live and die watching. I am not sure how I am going to do this yet. Maybe I will try posting the day after games to give my take on what happened, then post whenever I have something else I want to talk about. I hope that this can be informative and everyone enjoys reading it. Feel free to drop your feedback as well. That is all for now. There will be more to come in the future.




1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Great start Godfather! Now we can all see the way you roll!

10:07 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter