Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sharks Congratulated


This is a quick post just to send out some congratulations. Although I do not watch hockey I do still check the paper in the mornings and check on the San Jose Sharks. I wan to congratulate them on their trip to the playoffs which begin on Friday. They are the fifth seed and will take on the fourth seed the Nashville Predators. Most importantly I want to congratulate two players in particular on the San Jose Sharks, Joe Thornton and Jonathan Cheechoo.


Thornton finished the season at the top of the league in points (125) and assists (96). The assists part he won by a massive 25 over the next closest player and won the points race narrowly by 2 points. Cheechoo won the Goal scoring race with 56 goals, which was two better then the next closest opponent. I just hope that the people voting for MVP look at what Thornton did for this team and give him the MVP trophy. I think he earned it because he turned the Sharks from a bottom of the league team when he arrived to a threat for the Stanley Cup Champions in less then a season. Go SHARKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter