Saturday, October 29, 2005

It is Fantasy Time Again

Well folks, I just completed the draft for the fantasy basketball league I am in this year. It isn't the best team, but I think they could do alright. I am still not sure how well it will go this year, but it is fun to try my hand at it. Maybe when the season gets going I will mention how my team is doing. Not sure yet, but just wanted to mention it. The team is as follows:

Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Jalen Rose, Gerald Wallace, Antawn Jamison, Jermaine O'Neal, Kurt Thomas, Jamaal Magloire, Nene Hilario, Tyson Chandler, Juan Dixon, Antonio Daniels, Antonio McDyess and Derek Fisher.

I am also in another league but the league hasn't drafted yet so I will most likely post that team later. That's it for now. I hope all your fantasy teams turn out well, unless you are in my league, hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter