Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick Thoughts


Here was an interesting picture I came across the other day as the Washington Wizards took on the Milwaukee Bucks. Apparently a ray of sunlight got on the court from some area of the arena and the game was put on hold until the problem was rectified. The picture looks interesting like the two players were being put in a spotlight, but they were probably just trying to tan while they could.


Goodbye and Good Riddance! That is directed toward Utah Jazz center Greg Ostertag who decided to finally call it a career finishing against the Warriors on Wednesday night. Why is my post so mean spirited in this case? Because Ostertag was a bit of a dirty player, never missed an opportunity to “lay the lumber” and cause a very hard foul. A lot of times, in my opinion, there was unnecessary contact and more often then not I think he should be thrown out of games for flagrant fouls that weren’t called. Oh well, I am glad he is gone, but I respect that he lasted this long. Goodbye to Jerry Sloan’s favorite whipping boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter