Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Life Aquatic


A few weeks back I was at the closing of Suncoast at Newpark Mall and I picked up a couple of movies. I watched one of those the other day and that DVD was the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. This isn’t your typical Bill Murray movie. It is more obscure, but I still found it to be quite entertaining and I recommend it to people looking for a more artistic comedy. One of the interesting parts of the movie was a Brazilian guy named Seu Jorge. He had scenes in the movie where he played David Bowie songs on his acoustic guitar. The cool part you ask? He sung the songs in Portuguese. That was pretty cool, maybe me have to think hard to recognize the songs. All in all, it was a fun movie to watch and I think some of you out there could enjoy it as well. Considering that mostly just family reads this, I will let you borrow it if you are thinking about watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter