Sunday, May 28, 2006

Da Vinci Code and More Zoo Pictures


The other day I went with Thao to view the movie version of the best-selling novel the Da Vinci Code starring Tom Hanks. It was two and a half hours, but it was compelling all the way through. There are good twists and turns and interesting twists regarding the plot. I do recommend it to people that are looking for an interesting movie where you are looking forward to what happens next. Of course most of the historic stuff mentioned in the movie is either, theory, inaccurate or can’t be proven, but it has been written and presented in a way where you won’t really criticize it until possibly after the movie is over, unless you go into the movie trying to rip it apart. Anyway, I did enjoy it and I think some of you will as well so check it out.

Now to appease my girlfriend I am posting the requested “monkey pictures.” Ha ha ha, actually I am happy to post the pictures for people to see and requests are still welcome. I am posting the pictures of the non-caged monkeys because unfortunately the pictures of the caged monkeys are focused on the cage and didn’t come out to well. The pictures are of the Gorilla, the Mandril and a Lemur. So enjoy these.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter