Thursday, May 25, 2006

Trip to the Zoo


Well folks I went out to the San Francisco Zoo today with my girlfriend and we saw some amazing animals. I am just going to post two pictures, but if you are interested in seeing some more animals leave me some comments and I will post an animal of your chosing if it is available or I can post some others if you are interested.


The previous picture is the resident Bald Eagle that they have on exhibit, but the most impressive was watching the big cats during their feeding time. Amazing creatures and quite imposing. This is one of the tigers making its dead rabbit lunch look like a snack. What a sight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Cadbury Rabbit should know better than to visit the tigers without bringing some cream eggs.

10:59 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to leav my request. A capybara please. Awesome post by the way.

11:03 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I please see the monkeys? I had a great time by the way.:)

1:26 AM, May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Monkeys!

1:32 AM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter