Friday, May 19, 2006

Hear Me NOW!!!!

I would just like to inform everyone that the NBA Show Podcast that I was a guest on this past weekend is now available to download and listen too. It can be obtained by clicking on the link for “The NBA Show Podcast” on the right of this page. I hope you all enjoy the show and please leave me your feedback if you enjoyed it.


I also want to make a quick update on the Suns from yesterday. The Suns lost to the Clippers last night 106-118 in Los Angeles. This is forcing the Suns into their second game 7 of the playoffs. Hopefully their results are similar in that they win. They have two things going in their favor potentially. One is that they will be playing the deciding game once again in Phoenix and also, once again, they will be playing a team from Los Angeles. Granted this is a team that is much better then the previous L.A. team, but I believe they can still win it. Go Suns!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter