Wednesday, April 26, 2006

NBA Playoff Predictions

Sorry this is a little late, but I figure I should set it up now and just update where the playoffs are at this point. I was going to post this tomorrow, but I figure I should post this before anymore games take place. I am just going to put my predictions after the match up and then say where the series is currently.

Western Conference

First Round
[1] San Antonio Spurs vs. [8] Sacramento Kings – 4-1 currently 2-0
[2] Phoenix Suns vs. [7] Los Angeles Lakers – 4-1 currently 1-1
[3] Denver Nuggets vs. [6] Los Angeles Clippers 0-4 currently 0-2
[4] Dallas Mavericks vs. [5] Memphis Grizzlies 4-1 currently 2-0

Second Round
[1] San Antonio Spurs vs. [4] Dallas Mavericks 4-2
[2] Phoenix Suns vs. [6] Los Angeles Clippers 4-1

Conference Finals
[1] San Antonio Spurs vs. [2] Phoenix Suns 3-4 (Hopefully, but I am thinking 4-2)

Eastern Conference

First Round
[1] Detroit Pistons vs. [8] Milwaukee Bucks – 4-0 currently 2-0
[2] Miami Heat vs. [7] Chicago Bulls – 4-0 currently 2-0
[3] New Jersey Nets vs. [6] Indiana Pacers 4-3 currently 1-1
[4] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. [5] Washington Wizards 3-4 currently 1-1

Second Round
[1] Detroit Pistons vs. [5] Washington Wizards 4-0
[2] Miami Heat vs. [3] New Jersey Nets 4-2

Conference Finals
[1] Detroit Pistons vs. [2] Miami Heat 4-1

NBA Finals (I am putting what I am hoping. I am expecting Spurs vs. Pistons. Pistons win 4-2)
[2] Phoenix Suns vs. [1] Detroit Pistons 4-3

I am hoping for a Suns Championship to go along with the Steve Nash MVP that should be announced soon.

Please feel free to post your comments and tell me I am a hack or that I have no idea what I am talking about. You would be wrong of course, but your feedback is always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter