Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Playoff Predictions Update

Ok, with the first round of the playoffs completed and the second round underway, it is time to evaluate how my picks ended up. Let’s see how I did shall we. I will have my prediction on the left of the match-up and the actual result on the right of the match-up.

Western Conference

First Round
(4-1) [1] San Antonio Spurs vs. [8] Sacramento Kings (4-2)
(4-1) [2] Phoenix Suns vs. [7] Los Angeles Lakers (4-3)
(0-4) [3] Denver Nuggets vs. [6] Los Angeles Clippers (1-4)
(4-1) [4] Dallas Mavericks vs. [5] Memphis Grizzlies (4-0)

Eastern Conference

First Round
(4-0) [1] Detroit Pistons vs. [8] Milwaukee Bucks (4-1)
(4-0) [2] Miami Heat vs. [7] Chicago Bulls (4-2)
(4-3) [3] New Jersey Nets vs. [6] Indiana Pacers (4-2)
(3-4) [4] Cleveland Cavaliers vs. [5] Washington Wizards (4-2)

So, overall my predictions were solid. I picked 7 of the 8 winners and 5 of 8 of the series were correct or within one game. Hopefully, I am better in te second round.


I would also like to congratulate the Suns for coming from down 3-1 in the series to beat the Lakers and congratulate them on winning game one of the second round against the Clippers by a score of 130-121. Go Suns!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter