Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Godfather joins the Podcast Revolution... Sort of


Earlier tonight I was a guest on the NBA Show podcast on the Podcast Network. The link to their web page is on the right side of this page so feel free to click on that and download the show to listen too. According to Adam (one of the hosts as well as Steve and James), the show should be available to download on Monday night. I hope you take a listen and hear my brilliance. Ha ha ha ha. It was a fun experience and the guys were very easy going and great to talk with, and on top of that it involved basketball which is something I never seem to get enough of talking about. The reason that I was a guest on the show, for those who don’t know, is that I was a part of a fantasy basketball league that they started at the beginning of the season and at the end of the season I came out on top. But I would just like to say for those of you who enjoy basketball this is a very good podcast to listen too. The guys are very knowledgeable and they give their honest opinions unlike all the bias you get from the media. I recommend you take a listen and give them a chance, even if it is only the show that I am on that you listen too. I think you will like it. The episode I will be on is the NBA Show #30. Hopefully they will have me on again some time. It was a fun experience. Please feel free to leave me your comments about how I did and if you enjoyed it. ENJOY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

That's Awesome. I'll be looking forward to hearing it. Congratulations on the fantasy basketball pool.

12:47 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter