Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Goodbye Eddie Guerrero


On Sunday morning WWE Wrestler Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room. I am not ashamed to say that I am a fan of wrestling and a big fan of Eddie Guerrero. There were many times that the only reason I was watching Smackdown was to watch Eddie Guerrero perform. This is a huge loss for the wrestling community and I just want to wish my condolences to Eddie's family. I never met the guy, but myself and other like me feel a connection to him because unlike other TV stars these guys are on every week of the year and you get used to them. I think it would have been really awesome to meet the man and shake his hand. To the Guerrero family I say Eddie was an amazing entertainer and wrestler and I am sorry for your loss. I will always cherish watching him do what he did best. He was one of the greatest wrestlers that I have ever seen perform and I wish this hadn't happened. Eddie died at the young age of 38 and he leaves behind his wife and 3 daughters. May God watch over you and your family Eddie. You will be missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ediie Guerrero was a great wrestler and entertainer. He'd had a lot of hard times and although I hadn't watched him much lately, he seemed to have been turning his life around. It's too bad that he hadn't had more time to enjoy the good times.

10:27 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter