Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Joy and Sorrow!!!


Today the Warriors did something that made me a very happy fan, but are also in the process of making all that happiness go away. Today the Warriors bought out Mike Montgomery, one of the worst coaches I have had the displeasure of watching run this team. But my hopes were soon dashed as I learned the Warriors were in the process of hiring back Don Nelson. Yes Don Nelson the same guy who is responsible for creating the 12 year hell that has been the Warriors playoff drought. He was the man that dismantled the team by trading Webber and Tim Hardaway on his way out the door. Nelson has a penchant for a running offense, which suits the Warriors well, but he doesn’t care about defense and this team needs to learn to play some. I would have like them to hire Larry Brown, but at least Monty is gone. I can be thankful for that at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web site hit counter